Are you looking for a solution to the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error? Hmm, I know, you face this Pii Error in your outlook, that’s why you land here.
There is also an error in Microsoft Outlook due to a lot of errors like [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2].
And, this is the most annoying problem for the user.
Microsoft Outlook Email Programme is an equally important part of communication like Gmail and you also need to be the most important and email service provider. Using this service, you can send or receive mail from anyone like Gmail.
After all, it is one of the most secure email providers in the world. We all understand that this error is the most annoying. We need to understand this error then you can find a solution od this PII error code.
4 ways to solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]
So, friends, here are 4 easy and extremely simple ways to fix the Outlook error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2], you can start your work as before.
Method # 1: Uninstall the Outlook program
Now, comes the first point. Maybe you are not using the latest version or there is an internal problem with your software. To solve this you need to uninstall and reinstall this software.
- Follow the steps to uninstall the app:
- Control panel.
- Then go to programs and features
- Then Search Microsoft Office 365 in Windows Search bar.
- Click Microsoft Office 365.
Kindly, follow the on-screen step to remove this program.
The reinstall of the Microsoft Outlook program has been omitted.
If you do not have any problems, create a new email account.
Method # 2: Clear Cache and Cookies
Now, You need to clear the cache and cookies in your Browser, This practice will remove uses data and files from the browser.
- Close and reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- If you use Multiple accounts, Kindly close multiple accounts and then Browser windows.
- Check out the Microsoft 365 updates. (Update to latest version)
Update If you need any updates, update all new ones and restart your PC now and see if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error has been resolved. If it still continues, try Method 3.
Method # 3: Use the auto repair tool
If the above method does not work, use the Auto Repair Tools form program on the PC.
And, [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Follow the features steps to create a control panel to automatically fix the error code.
- At first , you have to open Control Panel in Programs and Features (you can search for programs and features directly from the Windows tab’s search box in Offline mode)
- Now see Office 365 in Programs and Features or select a Microsoft application.
- Then Click Edit from the top of the programs and select a window feature and then “Repair” then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Automatically, these tools detect this problem and fix it
Method #4: Replace the port number
Now, the latest strategy is to change the server port number.
- Open Microsoft outlook first.
- Click the file and it will appear in the account settings.
- Click Email from Account Settings and select your email account
- A new Windows email account is about to open.
- Go further and click on Internet Email Settings.
- Click the Advanced Advanced tab.
- (SMPT) Add port number 587 and delete 465
- Next, look at the image below for changes and click OK to save.
What are the basic reasons for this error?
Basically, when you install other 3rd party software on your PC, you will encounter this error. And, if you’ve added any other email IDs to this software, that’s the main reason.
The final word
This article was intended to guide you through the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. I have tried the best way to solve the problem in Microsoft Outlook.
In conclusion, I hope, these suggestions will definitely work in your system. If you have not yet resolved the error issue, please comment on what you encounter after using this technique.
Also, you can try contacting Microsoft Outlook service to get an advanced solution.
Now I want to know from you:
Why are you using Microsoft Outlook?
Let me know in this comment.