Error [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] Looking for a solution to the error?
If yes, you will find 5 methods here that will solve your problem.
The Microsoft perspective is an equally important part of the communication in our lives. Sometimes things work out nicely and sometimes we get errors at [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469].
We should probably take it once to fix it.
If you see the [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] error code, it means that your Outlook is not working properly. So, how can this problem be solved?
Here are some great solutions
5 proven Ways to fix [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] error code
Way #1: From the Windows Control panel
The first thing you need to do to repair the Outlook error is to restore it from the program and features.
So, please follow these steps.
- Open the control panel on PC.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Search for Microsoft Office Office 365 (or other applicable office applications) Search and select it.
- Next, click the Edit button at the top of the programs and windows. In the window that opens, select Repair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the process is complete, restart Outlook and discourage if the code is maintained.
Way #2: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If the above options are not able to sweat, I request you to uninstall and reinstall Outlook / Statement for an error.
- Open the Control panel on PC.
- Programs Navigate to Programs and Features
- Search for Microsoft Office -> (or other applications that cause errors) and click on it.
- At the top of the Trans Transm program and features -> Uninstall -> click. An uninstall window will open. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the method is complete, please reinstall Office to feature the replacement Outlook installation.
Way # 3: Delete duplicate accounts
An individual reliable solution is to create a copy that will be copied and pasted. Duplicate accounts are known to cause confusion [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] .
Just follow these meanings:
- First, open the Outlook menu.
- Account Go to Account Settings and appear in the Messaging tab.
- Select any duplicate account.
- Then click on the Delete button to delete these records.
When the process is finished, restart Outlook and review when the error code [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] is restarted. However, there are conditions that try to solve.
Way #4: Replace the port number
Now, the last strategy is to change the server port number.
First, open OpenLook.
- Click File and appear in the account settings.
- Click Email from Account Settings and select your email account
- A new Windows Email account is about to open.
- More Go further and click on Internet Email Settings.
- Click the Advanced Advanced tab.
- Then, Add port number 587 and delete 465.
Then Changes See the image below and click OK to save.
Way #5: Clear cache and cookies
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Close and reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- If you have more than one account, close it.
- See Microsoft Microsoft 365 update.
- Restart your computer. Update now if updates are available.
Now open the view and see if the [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] error has been resolved.
Why the error?
The error occurs for several reasons.
- Low-quality account setup in software options is the main reason for this error.
- Some factors cannot be entered in full SMPT port numbers. And fix static and links.
- There is a problem with the Outlook program and Windows Mail’s SMTP servers.
- There are several reasons why your account may have errors. Also, you can check it on Advanced Tab.
In conclusion, during this comprehensive guide, we can see the error code [pii_email_4d754ba459eda4988469] for Microsoft Outlook.
I hope these methods have been successfully performed for your PC.
Now, I want to ask you:
Can you find another method?
Let me know in an instant comment.
However, if you think, your friend is facing this same problem.
Please share this article with your friends. 😉
Also Read: If you are facing any issue with this outlook error then read this post [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155]