As you know that Microsoft is an important part of everyone’s life, people like to use Microsoft’s method of sending or receiving mail.
But sometimes it works very well and sometimes it works like a hell, this error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is very annoying. Face problems like numbers or bugs, so for this kind of problem.
If you’re looking for a solution to the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error, you’re in the best place.
Read Also: Microsoft Outlook Pii Errors
I [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] will help you fix some issues with error codes and points that will help you fix it.
And finally, our error code has reached the conclusion of resolving the error.
5 ways to fix error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
There are 4 easy and proven ways to fix this error code in Microsoft Outlook.
So, let’s test it.
Delete duplicate or multiple accounts
One of the many reliable solutions is to be able to delete duplicate accounts or multiple accounts if you have one. This can delete the copy accounts known as the cause of confusion [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Just follow these meanings:
- Open the Microsoft Outlook program.
- Next enter in Account Settings and then go to the Messaging tab.
- Select any duplicate mail account you see.
- Then press the delete button below.
- After the process is complete, restart your PC or shut down and restart your PC.
Reinstall the program
- First, you have to open Control Panel on your PC.
- Navigates to programs and features.
- Search for Microsoft Outlook Office and click on it.
- Then click -> Uninstall -> at the top of the Trans Trans program and features. An uninstall window will open. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Procedure: After you have finished this process, reinstall this program.
Clear Cache and Cookies
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Close and reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- If you have more than one account, close it.
- See Microsoft 365 updates.
- Restart your computer. Update now if updates are available.
- Now open the view and see if the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error has been resolved.
Update Microsoft Outlook
- First, check the latest version and your device configuration requirements.
- In most cases, the old version is removed when you run a Microsoft Office setup program on a computer that has an earlier version of the software installed.
- However, there are some instances where you need to uninstall such as you encountered an error or problem during the installation
- If you uninstall Office before installing the latest version, your files will not be deleted, but you can back up.
- Then once. you need to view & transfer Outlook data files from one computer to another.
5.Change the server port number
- First, open Microsoft Outlook
- Click File and go to Account Settings
- Then click Email from Account Settings and select your account from the list.
- An email account will be opened in a new window.
- More than go to More Settings and then, click on Internet Email Settings.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- The Next Lavel, change the SMPT number from 465 to 587.
- Then click OK to save the changes.
Error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] and why?
Basically, the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error code is like a few numbers that cause a lot of internal problems, it’s like a virus when we send or receive mail to someone. This error code occurs when there is an installation problem.
Also, if you use older versions of Microsoft Outlook software and much more.
Conlusion on [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
In short, in this full article, we see error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] for Microsoft Outlook.
I hope these methods work successfully on your PC and fix the problem.
But if you think, your friend is facing the same problem. So, don’t be selfish to share this article with your friend who is facing this problem.
Now, I want to ask you:
How many times have you encountered this problem?
Is this your first time?
Do you use both Gmail and Outlook?
Let me know in the comments now.