What exactly are Airpods?
In-ear earphones with built-in Bluetooth technology, the AirPods, were introduced by Apple. September 7th, 2016 was the date they were initially unveiled along with the iPhone 7. Within a year, they had surpassed all others as the most widely used Apple accessories. In addition, this pair of wireless headphones from Apple is the company’s entry-level model, available with the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
The new second version of AirPods was released by Apple on March 20, 2019, with the H1 chip, longer conversation duration, and support for hands-free “Hey Siri.” A charging case with a cost was added to the list of available options.
As of October 26th, 2021, Apple announced the third version of AirPods, which has a new design with smaller stems comparable to the AirPods Pro, IPX4 waterproofing, spatial audio, MagSafe charging ability, and better battery life.
Listed here are the best AirPods cases in 2022 to keep your charging case safe and to match your unique style.
- A case of catalytic
There are cheap knockoffs of the Catalyst AirPods Case ($25) on the market, but this is the toughest case for the best AirPods currently available. With this case, not only will your AirPods’ cases be safe from damage, but they’ll also be completely waterproof! For an additional $5, you can get this case in a variety of colours, including one that glows at night.
- The Pro version of the Speck Presidio
The AirPods Pro is the high quality AirPods available in 2022, with noise cancellation, a cosy match, and a design optimization over the company’s actual Bluetooth headphones.
For the first time, Speck has released an case for the regular AirPods. Although it costs $30, the design is superior to many other AirPods cases since it has a rigid plastic casing instead of the softer silicone touch of the Catalyst cases. The loop used to attach the accompanying carabineer to the case is more reliable than the loop used on the Catalyst case.
- Apple AirPods Case with Wireless Charging
Wireless charging is included in the $249 AirPods Pro, but Apple also offers a wireless charging case for the first version of separately. Aside from the fact that it costs $79 (which can currently be found for $65 on Amazon), which sounds a little much, the only problem with this wireless charging case for AirPods is the fact that it doesn’t have a charging pad.
- Ear Hooks for AhaStyle Headphones
This ear hook solves two difficulties with one AirPod. AhaStyle’s Headphone Ear Hook combines a sports hook with headphones to create a noise-isolating design that keeps ambient noise out and increases bass quality. Fins come in large or small sizes, which both have the same ear points. The silicone casing that comes with the device can be attached to your keys, making it much more convenient.
- EarBuddyz Earhooks Version 2.0
AirPods are so comfortable in some people’s ears that they may be used while running. Other ears, on the other hand, aren’t ideal for wearing. As a result, there are a variety of silicone cover choices available, including several featuring incorporated ear hooks and “sport fins.”
- Ultra EarBuddy
Both the EarBuddyz Ultra and AhaStyle options are created by the same manufacturer and both cost the same amount of money (about $14). Instead of 2 ear tips, they come with 3. Including an XL tip would have been nice.
- Elago AirPods Carrying Case in Leather
This less expensive leather case protects and closes with a snap. A brass ring adapter is included, so you can connect it to your bag or keys. It is available in four shades.
- AirPod Case in Navy Blue
Casely’s navy casing is a wonderful choice for those who like simpler looks. It’s a traditional style with a narrow fit that doesn’t make your case feel large.
- AirPods Case with Silicone Duo Cap
Your earbuds will stand out with a two-toned cover. The two different designs attach to your AirPods case with ease, and the silicone fabric feels luxurious in the hand.
- Case for Sonix AirPods
This palm leaf design and the tropical style are big hits with customers. An antimicrobial layer helps to prevent the growth of germs on the plastic.
- AirPods Case with a Cow’s Hard Shell
Cow print is entertaining and modern, so there are many lovers of such a case. Using a plastic case helps protect your phone from getting scratched.
- The AirSnap case of twelve south
Featuring a durable leather material, a snap closing technique, and a “damage” clip, Twelve South’s AirSnap leather case is indeed a slightly unusual version of the traditional case. It comes in three leather colours for $35. It’s on a swivel clip, so you can get to it quickly.
AirPods Max is the greatest example of a high-quality Apple product that develops one’s own cottage market for specialized accessories. There are currently many AirPods Max accessories available, such as cases, charging stands, headphone cups, and headband covers. Here are some of the best AirPods Max cases.
- Swanky magnet case
Unlike the $20 to $25 generic cases on Amazon, it seems to have a “Magnetic Butterfly” that sets the AirPods Max in low-power mode, exactly the way the magnets on Apple’s shell do.
- Apple cable with a wired connector
The AirPods Max sound much better when wired, and sometimes it’s simpler to connect to a device than to pair it wirelessly, especially when using non-Apple products that aren’t connected to your Google accounts.
- Earcups for hearing protection
The aluminium earcups of your AirPods Max earphones may get damaged if dropped. Then an ear cup protector made of silicone could help and is available in different colours. Users now prefer the Seltureone model, which costs roughly $10.
What is the price of AirPods? And is it better to wait for a cheap Airpod offer?
- The official pricing of AirPods is $159 in the United States, £159 in the United Kingdom, and Australia, which retails for $249. This means that you will not be charged any further fees. Some stores have been known to raise prices as stock runs low. The price jumps to roughly $199 in the US and £199 in the UK if you want the charging case.
- You may have to wait around a year before you get cheap Airpods. Apple just reduced the list price of the 2nd version which is the entry-level device, from $159 to $129. Discounts of this magnitude were also observed in the United Kingdom, but they were far higher than last year’s $7 reduction. Amazon and Target are presently the only places selling Apple’s 2nd version AirPods for $109.99, which is $20 less than their usual list price.
- Apple’s latest wireless earphones support MagSafe. For the 3rd version, we had to wait until Black Friday and Cyber Monday to find any substantial discounts. Target currently has them on sale for $169.99, only $10 short of their retail price and a long way from the minimum of $139.99.
- Prices start at $249 (£249) (AU $399) for Apple Pro. However, Amazon, Walmart, and Target are currently selling them for $189.99 each.
- On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Amazon had the AirPods Max for $429, but prices have since gone back up. You can get the Max on Amazon for $449 in blue and $479 in many other colors, which is only $20 more than their lowest price ever.